إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Working with other law enforcement agencies, partners (e.g. Customs) and auditors to investigate criminal activities in relation to tax (fraud e.g. Carousel, using smuggling to attack vat etc.)
Professionals at this level are responsible for understanding today’s sophisticated schemes involving VAT tax laws. They are, in essence, a combination of investigative accountants and forensic accountants. The role combines accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes
Required Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree is minimum.
- Accounting or Finance major is preferred
- Experience in external auditing
- SOCPA or CPA certificated is preferred
- Strong understanding of auditing methodology.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong MS skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Fluent English language
Accounting, Finance or other related feild